• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much longer can we expect to suspend anticipation? We have no new news on three fronts now: ATVM/DOE, NASDAQ, and whatever the name of that Investor Broker is.... Has anyone experienced anything like this with other projects?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much longer can we expect to suspend anticipation? We have no new news on three fronts now: ATVM/DOE, NASDAQ, and whatever the name of that Investor Broker is.... Has anyone experienced anything like this with other projects?
I've got my eye on only two projects because it's within my budget and got my reservation numbers tied in to them: The ELIO and SOLO. And I agree with Wiz that whoever delivers first obviously gets my business ($$$$). ;)

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe Elio was rejected for Nasdaq before September 30. This was why they could not release third quarter filings. Legally they would of had to disclose. I think they are trying to figure out what to do next. Without Nasdaq I think they would be lucky to raise one million.

Reactions: KD

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've pretty much thrown in the towel. Still a glimmer of hope, but i'm not holding my breath. Not mad or upset. I rolled the dice on a project I believed in and still do. I don't think this is a scam or anything close to fraudulent. It's a start up business in arguable the toughest market to get into. It was risky from the get go. I still check here almost daily, but not surprised when i don't hear any news.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NASDAQ and ATVM are going to come through! Drexel Hamilton will do their part and so will the lobbyist. We'll all get our Elio's in 2019.

Winners: Reservation holders. Paul and Elio Motors. Stu Lichter. Reg-A market: entire future of that market is riding on Elio. Unemployed American workers in Shreveport. Investors. NASDAQ. Lobbying firm. Drexel Hamilton. Government: they can claim success for helping to kick start a successful auto company.
Losers: Traditional auto companies that won't stop building overpriced cars we don't need or want.

Top Bottom