• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Somewhat Tough Questions...

Anderson Howard

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as I can tell from various comments EM has made, EM has raised, and mostly spent, about $75 million dollars so far from private investors. This is of course money the investors would like to recoup and not lose so they want to see EM succeed. The project also has a loan for about $25 million for all the equipment in the GM plant which they expect to pay off with the proceeds from the excess equipment sale which they also predict will generate $30+ million which EM plans to use for actually completing the vehicle development and testing phase which takes them to production. So even before EM ever begins any work on the plant just getting the company and vehicle to a production ready state would have cost about $150 million of which about half the investors want to see back.

From what we know EM intends to have a profit of about $1,000 per base vehicle at a production rate of 250K vehicles per year which is $250 million dollars per year of profit plus profits from the sale of options, accessories, financing, and any other profit making deal EM can make. With those kind of numbers even if EM only sells half as many vehicles or makes half the profit per vehicle they expect they would still be just fine in terms of finances.
Does anyone know if there is anything in the stock market that has anything to do with our Elio?

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a new tough question, what is there left to worry about? Maybe the sky will start to fall.

I know we can still worry about the money.

This building of the engine really adds to the quality of the scam. What a con job!
I'm tellin you ,Paul is really trying to pull more people in now. Oh,the tangled web he weaves.

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is time to step up and debunk this con artist for what he is!

A visionary!

He has an interesting vehicle concept...but certainly no visionary...Mr Elio appears to be unable to bring his vehicle concept to market in a timely manner...his lack of transparency is troubling...

Top Bottom