• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Southeastern Elio Club

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Wife and I just went "All In" for $100. and may upgrade when we see and sit in one March 20th in Birmingham. I am a big guy 6'1 and 300 lbs and really hope I don't feel like I am wearing something XL instead of 3XL. We live in Alabama but spent a lot of time in Blue Ridge, Ga. We ride Catrike bicycles now and enjoy the "tadpole" configuration. Maybe a little "Walter Mitty" of me but the fantasies of a SCCA spec class for Elios coming under the bridge at Road Atlanta sure sounds fun. What do you think?
Ragtop

I think road Atlanta is too rough and too long in the straights for an elio, I'd much rather prefer some sticky tires and an afternoon on Barber's course in Birmingham.

Road Atlanta just seems to be an assault on both the driver and the car IMHO.
2925005624_1d5b57cc76_z.jpg

Where as Barber is a nice tight course just big enough to push a car hard on to see what she'll do.

2999917056_907cfa09ae_z.jpg

Chris 6800

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm in the Northeast Florida area (Jax Bch) and would love to attend a "gathering" of the clan for a week or a weekend of Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway. Ridden both of those routes and surrounding roads many times. Lots of motorcycle and sports car clubs meet up there all through the year, great place for an event!

Chris 6800

Chris 6800

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome Frosty, I just joined the other day also. I see your a flat-lander too! I'm still searching the site for all the info available. You are way ahead of me in line for your Elio as I just put my deposit down Sunday.

Cheers and welcome again
Chris 6800

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and glad you found the forum. It has all the latest information, rumors, and opinions and there are plenty helpful and friendly people to answer all your questions. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom