• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Spongy/sloppy Clutch Pedal.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing a pain was trying to snap the actuator onto the pedal. I am 6 foot 2 flipped on my back under the dash doing that maneuver several times...
The rest was routine and I did an oil change and front brake pads all in the same go around.
You're going to have a rebuilt car at the rate you're fixing things. :thumb:
Good for another 200K. :becky:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only thing a pain was trying to snap the actuator onto the pedal. I am 6 foot 2 flipped on my back under the dash doing that maneuver several times...

I've gotten in the habit of taking the seats out anytime I have to get under the dash. 4 bolts, one electrical connector and 2-minutes well spent. :cool:
Keeps me from "garking" up my back. :D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've gotten in the habit of taking the seats out anytime I have to get under the dash. 4 bolts, one electrical connector and 2-minutes well spent. :cool:
Keeps me from "garking" up my back. :D
That's one thing about the Elio, no hump in the middle to deal with; so if you go under the dash, pop out the driver seat, and you have an open area to lay in and full access.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
, post: 164914, member: 2572"]Nah, just when you clean bar drains on a gambling boat. ;) FYI, did you know that broken glass is invisible in standing sink water?[/QUOTE]

Now you know why I have garkophobia about washing dishes, the broken glass hides down by the drain mung. Very disturbing. Once I have my Elio though, I won't have as much free time on my hands to obsess over it. I won't be thinking about something to post on the Virtual Elio Owners Forum. I will instead be able to post lofty and erudite Dissertation's on my Elio driving and modifications. I will be cured!!! Go Elio! I am failing fast.

Top Bottom