• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Star Wars Day

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THAT is quite a rig you have there!:)

thank you sir ..... the GEM car has been sold, it was a neat little rig but I'm glad its gone .... the camper is an '06 model and the truck is an '07 .... we are in the process of getting them ready to head west in a few weeks .... if things go as planned, they'll cover close to 4,000 miles this summer

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thank you sir ..... the GEM car has been sold, it was a neat little rig but I'm glad its gone .... the camper is an '06 model and the truck is an '07 .... we are in the process of getting them ready to head west in a few weeks .... if things go as planned, they'll cover close to 4,000 miles this summer

Holler when you're in the area and get settled!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the administrator and moderators of this forum do an excellent job .... unfortunately for those of us here but fortunately for a couple of them, positive changes in their duties elsewhere are limiting the time they can devote to this forum .... I've come to really enjoy this forum .... being retired, I have the time and am happy to be able to assist .... I do served as the administrator of MyRVTalk .... it is the largest, non brand specific forum that isn't owned by Camping World .... it is a very friendly forum for folks who have an interest in RV'ing/Camping/Traveling
Thanks from us all for stepping up.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
we should get to Fenton on June 1 and head further west on June 15 .... do you know of others in the area that might want to link up ?

I'm the only one I know of out this way. John Poole is a couple hours south (aka - God's Country;) - Love that part of MO!), and I could have sworn there was a couple of people on the other side of the river (Mississippi) that weren't too far. I'll have to do a search.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm the only one I know of out this way. John Poole is a couple hours south (aka - God's Country;) - Love that part of MO!), and I could have sworn there was a couple of people on the other side of the river (Mississippi) that weren't too far. I'll have to do a search.

with it being your home turf, what would you think about starting a thread to see if any folks would be interested in meeting on Sat the 13th or Sunday the 14th .... actually any day would be fine with me but for working folks a Saturday or Sunday would probably be better

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
with it being your home turf, what would you think about starting a thread to see if any folks would be interested in meeting on Sat the 13th or Sunday the 14th .... actually any day would be fine with me but for working folks a Saturday or Sunday would probably be better

I'll do that!

Top Bottom