• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Start Saving Those Aluminium Cans

Kail

Elio Fan
Reaction score
What kind of MPG would a Hybrid Elio get?... if you are already starting with 84 mpg and 49 mpg city... 130 mpg? 80 mpg city.

My best (educated) guess is that highway milage is unlikely to improve but city would likely jump to around 80ish. If they also add regenerative breaking highway may be imprvoved slightly. City would likely jump higher though i could only make a WAG at abou 100.

For those not in theknow.

WAG - Wild Ass Guess
SWAG - Stuff We All Get

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My best (educated) guess is that city milage is unlikely to improve but city would likely jump to around 80ish. If the add regenerative breaking highway may be imprvoved slightly. City would likely jump higher though i could only make a WAG at abou 100.

WAG - Wild Ass Guess
SWAG - Stuff We All Get
I think you need to reread what you wrote. I think you are contradicting yourself but I do appreciate the abbreviations though. :-) Z

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My best (educated) guess is that highway milage is unlikely to improve but city would likely jump to around 80ish. If they also add regenerative breaking highway may be imprvoved slightly. City would likely jump higher though i could only make a WAG at abou 100.

WAG - Wild Ass Guess
SWAG - Stuff We All Get

At NASA SWAG was Scientific Wild Ass Guess. It meant that at least some thought went into the item in question.:)

Kail

Elio Fan
Reaction score
At NASA SWAG was Scientific Wild Ass Guess. It meant that at least some thought went into the item in question.:)

ok thats interesting to know.... I would call that an educated guess. For the rest of us who are not in NASA, particularly those who frequent trade shows or other events with give aways swag stands for stuff we all get. eg hats, pens, lanyards, t-shirts... basically anything cheap that you can slap a logo/phone number/website on.

Top Bottom