• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stereo ?s

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
looking at photos of the dash board it looks like the speakers are placed next to the roll cage in the front window.. little other info is available.
Ya. I just noticed that - thanks for the picture. It would fallow that there would be two in the lower front under the dash and probably in the back.
Maybe if someone is going where the prototype is. They could check it out. It wouldn't take much 12-30 watt system I could ad a small 6" powered sub behind the seat. Humm? Well thanks for the feed back everybody. Ksssssssssssssssssssssssss:D

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've had tinitus in my right year ever since I was a young boy. Aside from that, my hearing has always been excellent up until the last few years where I'm starting to notice a decline. I used to "cheat" on those school hearing exams, I could actually hear the nurse push the button to play the tone that I couldn't hear from the ringing.
Now, having grown up next to an Air Force base is starting to show. and my hearing ain't what it used to be. Guess I'm getting old. :)

Top Bottom