• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Still No News!

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great video Joe! I've invested in Sondors too.

I bet Sondors will be the first to market and produce a better product.

I bet you are at least half right. I think he will be first to market but if the Elio does make it to market I think it will be superior in engineering and quality. Just basing that on the Sondors bike. Bottom of the barrel components in a good looking package. It works well enough, but does not excel. But for the budget commuter market, cheap and "works well enough" should sell like hotcakes.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Going back to the true Topic, "Why is there no good news out of EM" I asked.
And to my surprise I got an answer the same day:

Coss

Apr 5, 16:36 EDT

News, any kind of news; and not "go read the blog" read it 5 times already, and it's the same information that has been up there for years.
That's not news, that's a diary, all the same stuff, that rehashed each week; how about something new, and EXCITING!!
There's no tour dates, there's no wile Coyote, there's nothing!! And the natives are truly restless, I know, I listen to them whine everyday!!
So can you toss us a bone of some type? Pleeeeeaazzzzzzeeeee

www_gravatar_com_avatar_fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc_2507d6b6e021af2ad516048bf36c9022._.png

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Apr 5, 17:16 EDT

Hey Coss,
We are communicating what we can communicate when we can communicate it. Lot's of communication in that sentence! We feel what you are talking about, but are executing what we need to at this time.

Same stuff every week?? Each has been different and detailed in areas we have not shared, or in some cases confirmed.

We hear you and will keep your email in mind.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

News, any kind of news; and not "go read the blog" read it 5 times already, and it's the same information that has been up there for years.
That's not news, that's a diary, all the same stuff, that rehashed each week; how about something new, and EXCITING!!
There's no tour dates, there's no wile Coyote, there's nothing!! And the natives are truly restless, I know, I listen to them whine everyday!!

www_gravatar_com_avatar_fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc_2507d6b6e021af2ad516048bf36c9022._.png

Hey Coss,
We are communicating what we can communicate when we can communicate it. Lot's of communication in that sentence! We feel what you are talking about, but are executing what we need to at this time.

Same stuff every week?? Each has been different and detailed in areas we have not shared, or in some cases confirmed.

Thank you,
The Elio Team
Thank You Coss.
It would be nice just to see Paul do a Video again, even if it was him just driving around in the E1C smiling and waving.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Hey Coss,

Thank you,
The Elio Team
Not surprising. It's essentially, "Sorry dude, we're doing what we can, and with what we have to work with right now, that's understandably not much." I get that.

Top Bottom