• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Price

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If there are any available shares left after the initial early-access phase, they will be offered for open sale at the same price: $12.00 per share, minimum 50 shares.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Drake, if you meant what price they will eventually fetch when they trade on the OTCQX or on one of the major public exchanges, then no one knows. That price will be set based on the market demand and the condition that Elio Motors is in at the time. That could mean a very nice increase over the $12 Reg A+ price or they could be completely worthless.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Drake, if you meant what price they will eventually fetch when they trade on the OTCQX or on one of the major public exchanges, then no one knows. That price will be set based on the market demand and the condition that Elio Motors is in at the time. That could mean a very nice increase over the $12 Reg A+ price or they could be completely worthless.

Very true. I got in under the 506C subscription. Before Reg A+ so this type of investment were collateralized plus 50% discount when Reg A+ started. I already doubled my investment. Cool uh. Anyway even at $12 per share I believe that Elio Motors will be successful and see Elio Motors stock jump like Telsa.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very true. I got in under the 506C subscription. Before Reg A+ so this type of investment were collateralized plus 50% discount when Reg A+ started. I already doubled my investment. Cool uh. Anyway even at $12 per share I believe that Elio Motors will be successful and see Elio Motors stock jump like Telsa.

from your keyboard to gods ears. I hope Elio makes millions.

Top Bottom