• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock Transfer

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have those two and the one from VStock mentions that you need to "sign at the bottom of the page by typing your full legal name." and they call it a subscribers agreement but I can't get to that page now that stock is being actively traded.
Can you print the email from VStock, then sign and scan that to send back?

Thogek

Reaction score
Dunno if it's just me...

I have an "Investment Confirmation" email from investorrelations@eliomotors.com with a subscription-agreement.pdf attachment (received about four weeks ago), but I've received nothing directly from VStock. I have no idea whether my shares are "electronically available" or specifically what that even means in terms of where I might be able to access them for transfer, nor any idea whom I would contact to inquire (other than investorrelations@eliomotors.com).

(The communication throughout this process has been rather lacking.)

Any thoughts?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's just me...

I have an "Investment Confirmation" email from investorrelations@eliomotors.com with a subscription-agreement.pdf attachment (received about four weeks ago), but I've received nothing directly from VStock. I have no idea whether my shares are "electronically available" or specifically what that even means in terms of where I might be able to access them for transfer, nor any idea whom I would contact to inquire (other than investorrelations@eliomotors.com).

(The communication throughout this process has been rather lacking.)

Any thoughts?
There is another thread that covers this in a lot of detail; here's the link to the first entry:
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/stock-transfer-procedure.7051/

Thogek

Reaction score
There is another thread that covers this in a lot of detail; here's the link to the first entry:
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/stock-transfer-procedure.7051/
I just found another similar (longer) thread -- http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-stock-drs-issues.7065/page-4 -- as well.

The missing link in the trail so far seems to be any indication of my account information at VStock -- it just seems very odd that I wouldn't have received something about that by now -- so I've sent an inquiry off to VStock.

Thanks.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just found another similar (longer) thread -- http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-stock-drs-issues.7065/page-4 -- as well.

The missing link in the trail so far seems to be any indication of my account information at VStock -- it just seems very odd that I wouldn't have received something about that by now -- so I've sent an inquiry off to VStock.

Thanks.

I received an email from EM with the subject line, "Welcome Elio Motors Shareholder". There was a hyperlink and a phone number to contact VStock. I clicked the hyperlink, indicated that EM wanted me to contact them for my account number, and 'shazam!' within a couple of minutes I received a reply with all the information and the "stock certificate" attached as a .pdf file.

The original email you need to locate...

Elio shareholder email.JPG

Ronnie Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Pick a different broker, I use Fidelity and they did the transfer.

There is a thread titled Brokers accepting Elio Stock transfers and here is a list for you.

There are currently nine brokers now accepting Elio Motors stock transfers; Charles Schwab, Smith Barney,
Morgan Stanley, Merill Lynch, Scottrade (reportedly not accepting ELIO transfers), Alpine Securities, Interactive Brokers, First Clearing, ETrade (irregular reports of not/accepting ELIO transfers), Bank of America.
Found out today that Scottrade are now accepting Elio Motors stock. Will have my shares in my account in a day .

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i had to call v stock and have them email me an account statement. (212-828-8436) you will need this to transfer the shares. once you have that, you follow the procedure for whatever broker you choose to have the shares transferred. (i think you will have to fax it in for most). the brokers will walk you through it if you call them.

E*TRADE everything can be done online: forms filled out, printed and signed, then just scan them to your PC and upload them through the E*TRADE web site, no FAX needed, just an FYI.

Ronnie Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just talked to scottrade. They will not transfer my elio shares to my account. Shares are totally useless.
Now have my vstock elio shares in my Scottrade account. Scottrade had to do some maintenance to there system . In order to do the transfer . Have since purchased more Elio shares thru my account. Ronnie

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I had heard that Wells Fargo would not accept the Elio stock from another forum. However, I am in the process of transferring mine at this time. My other comment is some of the companies have told someone that they won't accept the Elio Stock and told others they would. Sometimes it depends on who answers your call. These stocks are new to many stock/investment companies.

Top Bottom