• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stoked To Meet You

Hardy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just saw the P4 at BikeWeek in Datona yesterday. Put my deposit down and I'm looking forward to learning all I can. I'm retired and ready to leave two wheels. Seems like this may be an amazing experience.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hardy, welcome to the Elio family! I hope you enjoy your time with us on these boards and if you ever need any assistance with the forum please don't hesitate to ask a staff member for help as thats what we are here for.

I am a bit jealous as I will not get to see the P4 until next week in Savannah but I keep hearing how nice it is. We have a number of new members that have joined after seeing the P4 at bike week as well as quite a few Florida residents on here which may be the beginning of a local Elio club.

Last edited:

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the P4 at BikeWeek in Datona yesterday. Put my deposit down and I'm looking forward to learning all I can. I'm retired and ready to leave two wheels. Seems like this may be an amazing experience.
Welcome. Enjoy the site and the wait.

I have close family in St. Augustine area.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. As another retiree I am excited about moving from the boring 4-wheel vehicle to the exciting Elio
Welcome Hardy. I know exactly what you mean. It has been almost 2 decades since I had a car that was fun to drive. I hope you enjoy this site. We are very active and I can almost promise you will have at least one laugh per day from reading the various posts but probably more. You also have access to what looks like an active New Mexico group. And the staff is great. Enjoy! :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im a little late for the welcome wagon Hardy, But welcome aboard.

Top Bottom