• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Storage Containers?

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have seen motorcycles with storage containers on the back of the motorcycle. I have seen photos of the T-Rex three wheeler with similar containers on the back. If one wanted to have extra storage, would this be an option for the Elio?

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have seen motorcycles with storage containers on the back of the motorcycle. I have seen photos of the T-Rex three wheeler with similar containers on the back. If one wanted to have extra storage, would this be an option for the Elio?
Far too early in the game to sat for sure. I would expect to see all manner of things once we are on the road. The problem as I see it will be that the early adopters will wish they had waited a year to buy. What looked good in month 3, may look like a sorry wannabe in month 13.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2014-4-20_21-1-22.png

Ryan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a bad idea. Tadpole trikes dont like an aft CG, it makes them squirrelly. And you just know that some genius would try using all that space to carry 10 cases of beer or a cylinder block or whatever, then whine about ending up in a ditch.

Top Bottom