• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Survey Said.....

how many options were offered by the survey to determine how much you would pay for A T

Votes: 10 34.5%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 17 58.6%

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My only choice was whether I'd pay $1,500 for an automatic. That's WAY above the $800 rumored before, but I'd pay it.
I think it's a dynamic survey. If you answer "Yes, I'd paid it" to a given price, it's stops. If you say "No", it keeps offering lower prices up to three total, then asks why you wouldn't upgrade. I think you have to answer the first question with "automatic" for your current DD.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How do you have a #7,013 reservation number with only $100 all-in?
Look closely I've actually got 3 reservations, -1k all in, 100 all in, 100 want in gonna try and catch the wave and see if I can't turn over 7013 at a profit, roll it into the next, try again, and if that don't work, get my 100 back on want in (if I can't sell 7013, I'm out only $100.00

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3 choices $1500, $1200, $1000. chose manual, then told them if it was a true automatic transmission I'd pay their asking price, but for an AMT which I know nothing about, have no experience with and know no one who does, until I test drive one, and I have to make a choice today, give me a 5 speed manual. If the AMT works out and you people here on this site like yours, elio number 2 will have an automatic and I'll pay the going rate. Come on folks the cheapest car in America is the Smart for two, they are an import, they get the same mileage as my wifes impala, they sell for $12,000, I see them all the time, and they have an AMT. So we'll see, I still have plenty of time to decide for real, this was just a survey.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see it as a fishing expedition. So many people want the A/T that they are willing to pay $1500. Hey, that's what we can charge.
That's the thing about surveys. You can get whatever results you want just by carefully wording the survey.
Just my $.02.

Top Bottom