• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just shy of three weeks. Not bad. I cannot express how much this made my day.
I am putting both away and saving them as collector's items for now.

I also got a couple of those LED reflector lights I provided links to in another post.
These ones are red with red lenses. I'll be using chrome bezels with chrome lenses on them..
They're going on the '03 v-star (my avitar) as additional running/brake lights.
Like I thought, they weigh about the same (and look exactly the same) as a standard 2" reflector.
I got them on ebay for $3.14 each including shipping.

It's been a great day indeed.
Congratulations. My bumper sticker is on my car and I wear my t-shirt redesigned as a dress. I love both of them. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I paid in full about 5 weeks ago and haven't received a T shirt. How long does it usually take??

Hi Danno, I'd send an email to tellmemore@eliomotors.com, give them some info from the email that you received when you made your reservation, they'll make sure you get in the next shipment.

I was very lucky, reserved on July 5 and received shirt on July 29.

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I got my Elio t-shirt today!!!!! I am so proud of how Elio motors is bringing this wonderful product to the American people. For once in a vary great while American know how will lead the way in transportation. We were once number one in production and have been giving ground to the rest of the world for way to long. The great sprit of the people of this country will be reborn one great company at a time. Let's make Elio be the start of American productivity and be number one again. Gods seed Elio we need this!!!!!!!
Dallas

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got my Elio t-shirt today!!!!! I am so proud of how Elio motors is bringing this wonderful product to the American people. For once in a vary great while American know how will lead the way in transportation. We were once number one in production and have been giving ground to the rest of the world for way to long. The great sprit of the people of this country will be reborn one great company at a time. Let's make Elio be the start of American productivity and be number one again. Gods seed Elio we need this!!!!!!!
Dallas
Well said and I could not agree more!

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Danno, I'd send an email to tellmemore@eliomotors.com, give them some info from the email that you received when you made your reservation, they'll make sure you get in the next shipment.

I was very lucky, reserved on July 5 and received shirt on July 29.
Came in the mail later in the day. It pays to whine.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think we are going to see that awesome black genuine elio t-shirt again. Sniff...:(

So here I am sitting around on a not too pleasant day outside trying to find something to console me until next September and I finally decided to order my numbered hat, in true blue, from eliowear.com and a t-shirt from our own elioowners store to make up for it. Only 12 months to go.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got the shirt that looks like a smiley face got run over with an Elio...

I'm very disappointed.
Me too. Wish they would come out with a very SPECIAL T-shirt offer after the Labor Day weekend and at least offer it for sale to those of us that were able to go ALL-IN, when 50% incentives were still offered.

Even though we would pay for it, it would be nice for all of the early supporters that have worked so hard to help get the word out on the street. . . . . . Where the Elio has yet to be shown.

Top Bottom