• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I did order my shirt w/ number and from them- without the advertising/limited opportunity. The shirt I got from my all in order didn't say "original" I respect your opinion, but I'm beginning to believe your defense and protection of the company might have a secondary agenda, I don't think "it's very nice" that they are doing us a favor allowing us to purchase their "promotional" tee- I'm honored to be part of the history we will be making, but insulted by this "LIMITED" "SPECIAL" offer- Perhaps if wearing it could get me on a special line to see the car...........

I have the benefit of nearly a year of experience with following Elio Motors and watching them run a series of special promotions which include special t-shirts. These special promotions run alongside the standard reservations and are accessible via special web links to separate areas of the Elio web site. The current special shirt is white and says 'Genuine' but has the same overall style as the black 'Original' shirt and I am sure the white "Genuine' shirt will be available to reservation holders when this promotion is over just like all the others have.

http://eliogenuine.eliomotors.com/

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the t shirt was kinda poor quality. I just got an email from them offering to sell the "original" shirt for 25$.

Anyone feel similar, I wouldn't buy another one fore $25?

I liked my Elio Tee Shirt from Elio motors. Then I found elioowners.com has Elio Tee Shirts so I purchased one from them and I liked it. Then I found elio p-4 performance and I purchased one from them which I also like. I like all three tee shirts I purchased. Now I have official Elio Motors products I can look at or wear until I can drive my Elio and that is just grand for me! The prize is the Elio! Kentucky 78, do not loose your focus :eek:. <The prize, the splendor is the Elio> 84 mpg, 1240 lbs, tandem design, air bags, roll cage, $6,800.00! :)
Terrence:)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they're fine. I've been to a lot of car, tractor, truck shows over the years and I've certainly had a whole lot worse. I would have liked to have had more than one bumper sticker but one is OK. The ELIO Wear store looks like they have nice quality apparel. I'll find out in a few weeks.

That is a good positve rebound BriansElio! :)
2015 is a coming and you'll soon be able to drive the rewards of your Elio <> 84mpg.
Hang in there my Elio Friend! :)
Terrence :)

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I thought the t shirt was kinda poor quality. I just got an email from them offering to sell the "original" shirt for 25$.

Anyone feel similar, I wouldn't buy another one fore $25?
I ordered one because it is only being offered to the all in group only for a specific period of time.

Top Bottom