• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-town Elio Owner

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not having transportation and living in Tulsa which has no public transportation worth talking about, the Elio is a god send. Sized right, mileage right, price right, and the looks are outstanding.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Louis. I hope visiting this forum will help you pass the time in an entertaining and informative way as we wait for our Elios to be produced. I agree with all your points and look forward to seeing the Elio for the first time this Friday and then in driving my Elio in 2015. Hop on board the Elio Train and enjoy the journey. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not having transportation and living in Tulsa which has no public transportation worth talking about, the Elio is a god send. Sized right, mileage right, price right, and the looks are outstanding.
Louis, welcome to the forum and the journey to get the Elio into full production. Most of us see it as one of the solutions to the transportation issues that face us today. Hope you enjoy the forum where you will find the latest information on development and production. Members are friendly and helpful and we look forward to your comments and contributions to the forum. Enjoy the Elio journey and experience.

Top Bottom