• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Take my money, Again!

Colin Robinson

Reaction score
When I first put my reservation I knew this was a big gamble and I waved goodbye to my money, delivered car or not. So many years of no updates, or worse, clear signs that Paul was having massive difficulty with bringing his dream into reality. Steps and missteps that eroded hope. But the email yesterday and Facebook push today has me willing to sidestep our shared history. And get in line again. Will I front them more $$, definitely not. But being number 6400 in line means I can see hundreds roll out of the factory before ill get the call. When the phone rings, assuming quality and safety promises are met, ill bring a bag of cash and buy a feature stuffed Elio-E... Many gambles never pay off, this one still has a glimmer of promise!

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the gas version is still on the table. The right most link takes you to the gas version. I wouldn't think they would do that unless its still going to be made as well.....

Reaction score
Neither car will ever get made. Just more of the same from a very poor business man. He might have some good ideas, but does not have what it takes to make it happen. The only thing he's good at is making himself money. Roush, Pepboys... really? Move on!

Reaction score
68071CBE-B19B-4BBA-A5CF-DC053CB84F0B.jpeg

Top Bottom