• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell 5 People

Reaction score
If all of us tell 5 new people each week about the Elio interest and commitment will explode. Of course if you aren't all in with your $1000 dollars you will fall back further in the waiting line.
They are doing a fine job promoting this at the showings, but I've been helping be re-posting news on my facebook page. I have lots of 'friends'. On the elio facebook page I 'invite me friends' to like the elio page. They have to check it out to do it and there's the first contact for most. Who need TV ads? Elio got US!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are doing a fine job promoting this at the showings, but I've been helping be re-posting news on my facebook page. I have lots of 'friends'. On the elio facebook page I 'invite me friends' to like the elio page. They have to check it out to do it and there's the first contact for most. Who need TV ads? Elio got US!
I tell as many people as I can where ever I go. Being a "lady" I carry a purse (or in my case wear a shoulder bag) and I am creating a little dream book to put in it with pictures of my Elio to show people. I don't have grandchildren but I do have my Elio. :-) Z

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work on an Army base, and showed three of my buddies, two of which are retiring. One, who likes to golf, said he would definitely commit, and the other will buy it as a retirement gift to himself. Also, my wife says we need two.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I have saved a few pictures on my phone that I can call up and show people. I find that a lot of people think its a pretty neat vehicle when looking at the photos but really become interested when they hear about the cost/fuel mileage specs and the fact that it can still carry two people. I will continue spreading the word to anyone who is willing to listen to me.

Top Bottom