• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tennessee All In

RPellicciotti

Reaction score
I thought I would "bump" this thread since there hasn't been any activity in a while. I'm in West Tennessee (yes, we are part of the same state) and live in Arlington. I followed a young lady in a SUV to work the other day with an Elio bumper sticker so there are at least two of us in this part of the state.

One of the concerns I have that may be limiting participation from this part of the state is that there are no Pep Boys in this area. What to do about service?

Regards.

Rick Pellicciotti, #14172 All In

Lynn D

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New all in member,
Has the excitement to own an Eilo deminished in Tennessee?
I've read most of the articles and communication listed in the Elio forums. A few answers for previous posts. The MC runs in the area are : The Dragon [Deels Gap with the tree of shame], The Snake [Shady Valley], & The Diamond Back [Linville Falls -NC].
I have not been a member or would be owner long. I have recieved direct communication when ask question to Elio motors but have not recieved email updates except for my SIL number. The best that I can tell the last time the Promotion car was in the near area was 2014. The company has a staff of 19 employees per stock prospectus. I would like to see a time line disclosed of dates and objectives both achieved and in the future and who is responsible for each segment.

Thanks for listening,
Lynn D, #19681

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New all in member,
I've read most of the articles and communication listed in the Elio forums. A few answers for previous posts. The MC runs in the area are : The Dragon [Deels Gap with the tree of shame], The Snake [Shady Valley], & The Diamond Back [Linville Falls -NC].
I have not been a member or would be owner long. I have recieved direct communication when ask question to Elio motors but have not recieved email updates except for my SIL number. The best that I can tell the last time the Promotion car was in the near area was 2014. The company has a staff of 19 employees per stock prospectus. I would like to see a time line disclosed of dates and objectives both achieved and in the future and who is responsible for each segment.

Thanks for listening,
Lynn D, #19681

Welcome, eliomotors.com has listed what has ben accomplished, as well as many different forms here. Excitement has been a rollercoaster of up and down as progress has been slow and dates pushed several times. Progress is happening. Many things are slowly falling into place.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New all in member,

Thanks for listening,
Lynn D, #19681
Lynn D, welcome from sunny warm and very dry New Mexico. Plenty of roads for our Elios all year long. Congratulations on you SIL and hope you enjoy the forum and the journey with us.

Top Bottom