• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tennessee All In

RockyTopElio

Reaction score
I live in Eastern Tennessee; been spreading the Elio news to friends, co-workers and neighbors. I'm "All In" and so is my next door neighbor.

Told a friend and he told one of his "best friends" visiting from California. The guy went back to California got online and now he is "All In".

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzsFAnNHYIUhy87k5fbiXJyuA4xsyxrRPDz3tAucK0lxP5YjtZbw.jpg

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in Eastern Tennessee; been spreading the Elio news to friends, co-workers and neighbors. I'm "All In" and so is my next door neighbor.

Told a friend and he told one of his "best friends" visiting from California. The guy went back to California got online and now he is "All In".
That's how this movement is growing. Word of mouth between friends. It's an exciting time.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is great that everyone keeps spreading the word. Just think how easy your job would be if you were an Elio salesman.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had to go to Denver for a week. Naturally, the time The P4 comes to town. Was going to drive to Birmingham, but the date change has taken my opportunity. Last year I drove to Cincinnati and saw the P3. I'll see the P4 sometime. Really like this car.

Bluesparkle

Reaction score
New to the forum. I'm an East TN gal. Plan to go "all in" next week (after taxes). As tempting as the UT orange one would be for this area, I gotta go with True Blue. I'm looking at the April date for the Nashville event, as I missed the tour through Knoxville. Anyone else going?

I am a regular working mom. One boy in college and one about to get his license, so we'll be down a car next year after we pass ours along. Also, I'll have fewer passengers. Perfect timing.

My husband discovered these cars online and knew in an instant this would be the choice for me.

Top Bottom