• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla Rules Reversed- Will Now Be Able To Sell Innew Jersey!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks OK, but I still can't carry a sheet of 4x8 plywood in it and Lowes or Home Depot won't deliver where I live.
true,with tesla, as well as the Elio with a red flag tied on the end, they will cut them in 4 pieces 12 wide for the Elio (LOL) and probably even 2 pcs 24" or 3 pcs -16 inches for the tesla
Isn't that's why they have super glue?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks OK, but I still can't carry a sheet of 4x8 plywood in it and Lowes or Home Depot won't deliver where I live.
You could trailer your Elio behind the Tesla Model III for your big hauling needs. lol A driveable Elio enclosed three wheel trailer, now that is an & concept.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
true,with tesla, as well as the Elio with a red flag tied on the end, they will cut them in 4 pieces 12 wide for the Elio (LOL) and probably even 2 pcs 24" or 3 pcs -16 inches for the tesla
Isn't that's why they have super glue?

True, but with Elio I can still afford to keep my 2011 F150 4x4 which is almost paid off.
With Tesla I can't make it to the lab and back home for my Cardiolite stress test.
As Paul says, "An 'and' car".

Top Bottom