• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texas. Just Bought An Expensive T-shirt. Waiting For The Vehicle To Match.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Wandalea, Welcome to the best Elio forum around. You will find that many of us have also purchased those very expensive t-shirts so enjoy spending time here discussing and learning about this great new vehicle we will all hopefully be driving sometime next year. :)

If you ever have any issues here please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just bought an expensive T-shirt. Waiting the vehicle to match.
Welcome from southern Oregon, wandalea. I also bought an expensive t-shirt and the bumper sticker is now on my car. My vehicle, however, is going to be creamsicle rather than sour apple. I am so glad you are here. I used to live in Austin but that was many decades ago. Enjoy the site. I come here for a daily dose of Elio information, laughter and angst to keep me going. LOL :-) Z

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from southern Oregon, wandalea. I also bought an expensive t-shirt and the bumper sticker is now on my car. My vehicle, however, is going to be creamsicle rather than sour apple. I am so glad you are here. I used to live in Austin but that was many decades ago. Enjoy the site. I come here for a daily dose of Elio information, laughter and angst to keep me going. LOL :) Z
Hey Zelio just out of curiosity whichbumper sticker did you get. When mine came I got the P3 body style that was at the end of Jan. Double D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Zelio just out of curiosity whichbumper sticker did you get. When mine came I got the P3 body style that was at the end of Jan. Double D
You know, I don't remember and it is too dark to go out and look. I will check tomorrow if it isn't raining too hard. I think it may be the P3 body but I'm not sure. I put it on the lip of the trunk on my Camry to make sure people can see it. I just wish I could get one for each side of the car. LOL :-) Z

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, I don't remember and it is too dark to go out and look. I will check tomorrow if it isn't raining too hard. I think it may be the P3 body but I'm not sure. I put it on the lip of the trunk on my Camry to make sure people can see it. I just wish I could get one for each side of the car. LOL :) Z
Thanks...let me know when ever.....it seemed that the P3 was going to be the final design. Think I'll just hold onto mine. That is one thing you don't have a shortage of in the NW. to bad you can't get some more of that water to head for CA and AZ. Double D

Top Bottom