• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texas. Just Bought An Expensive T-shirt. Waiting For The Vehicle To Match.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks...let me know when ever.....it seemed that the P3 was going to be the final design. Think I'll just hold onto mine. That is one thing you don't have a shortage of in the NW. to bad you can't get some more of that water to head for CA and AZ. Double D
Believe it or not we were asked to conserve water last year. We are no where near drought conditions like other places but we had no snow pack last year and unless the conditions changed this week, we have no snow pack this year. Even Crater Lake area which usually accumulates snow over 500 inches per year was only at 6-12 inches the last time I checked. The rivers are very high but most of that runs off into the ocean. Last June was the hottest in recorded history going back to 1910. Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Zelio just out of curiosity whichbumper sticker did you get. When mine came I got the P3 body style that was at the end of Jan. Double D
Mine is definitely the P4 with the new headlights and the black "shrouds". I went all in ($100) in the beginning of March. In fact that was the first "bill" I paid. LOL. Well not exactly, I had asked my son if he wanted to vicariously go through the process with me so I waited until our Saturday evening phone call. I have to laugh because I did read all the small print out loud and it was as bad as reading those papers the doctor asks you sign before surgery saying you know the procedure could kill you. It almost took all the fun out of the process - almost but not totally. LOL :-) Z

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine is definitely the P4 with the new headlights and the black "shrouds". I went all in ($100) in the beginning of March. In fact that was the first "bill" I paid. LOL. Well not exactly, I had asked my son if he wanted to vicariously go through the process with me so I waited until our Saturday evening phone call. I have to laugh because I did read all the small print out loud and it was as bad as reading those papers the doctor asks you sign before surgery saying you know the procedure could kill you. It almost took all the fun out of the process - almost but not totally. LOL :) Z
Well I'll hang onto the P3 sticker maybe it will be a collectors Item

Top Bottom