• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Best Of Times

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Best of Times in 1965 to 1970 was go to movies theater every Friday night and watch the same movies over and over without even have to pay again and again. You pay one time and then watch the movies over and over. Back then is only one movies to watch anyway, and now the movie theater have several movies to choose and pay one ticket per movie, but you can only watch it once. I sure do miss my days, however things have change since 1965. When I watch TV back in 1960 to 1965 only 3 channel I can watch, NBC, CBS and ABC. Now we have over 200 channel to choose from. Back in 1965, I use go to dinner and order burger, fried and coke for less then $1.25, now it is about 6 to 8 dollars or maybe little more depend where you go. I use go to Hardee or Diary Queen and stand outside of the building to order and no such thing go inside to sit down or even drive thus. WOW! A lot of things change since I was a kid. In 1965, no such things seat belt in the car or maybe no such thing you have to wear it because it was not a law. You use to be ask smoking or non smoking in the dinner when waiter ask you. now you cannot smoke in the dinner area at all. :rolleyes:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is terrible. I should not be reading what you gays are saying about modification possibilities and resulting horsepower.

The problem is, all this talk makes me want to buy a second elio I can maximize power on.

Please try to not identify people's sexual preference, it doesn't add to the discourse- "....what you gays are saying....." lol

At least you didn't mention "freudian slip".

maybe it wasn't-lol

great stuff, BTW Annette from M M club, was the first time I knew there was something special about girls!

FICKLE!

Top Bottom