• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Big One! [blizzard Of '16]

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We had a few inches here and now it's all melted. Not bragging, just saying, hope all are safe and well out there!
I would assume there is a reason it called Hot Springs. Here its 20 degree's. So nothing is going to melt here. LOL Its getting more serious now. White out conditions has been reported on the scanner and we got a few inches so far. (on top of the snow we already had from Wednesday)

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We're just north of Annapolis. Here's my Abarth this morning:
96ae10894d4cd4085dba2e782cc6e730.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice guy! :twitch:

Hope your family gets through it okay. Looks nasty.

the power has been out at home for over 12 hours .... our daughter has moved into our home and is keeping the fireplace burning .... roads are said to be treacherous, several inches of snow on top of a thick layer of ice

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the power has been out at home for over 12 hours .... our daughter has moved into our home and is keeping the fireplace burning .... roads are said to be treacherous, several inches of snow on top of a thick layer of ice

I was afraid the power would be taken out. Snow's bad enough, but throw a nice layer of ice in the mix and power lines start coming down. Hope she'll be okay!

Top Bottom