• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with you. Happy Paul got enough to move forward [very happy actually!], but pretty disappointed knowing that 3/4 of the people that pledged in the "Test The Waters" phase are full of cr*p. Can't understand that mindset.

At the LA auto show I actually had the opportunity for a nice long chat with Brian Critchfield, EM's VP of Digital Marketing, who by the way was enjoying his first time out to a tour event. While he was not allowed to discuss the stock sale very much he was able to tell me that EM's biggest concern with the StartEngine process for testing the waters was that all they had was an email address for each person and no other way to contact them to let them know that the seven day window was now open. He told me that four days, and three notification emails, after the sales window opened they had registered less than half the intended recipients even opening the email let alone clicking though and/or logging in to the StartEngine site. It is too early to know what is really going on however I do have to wonder if was correct to be concerned about this aspect of the deal and if this did indeed play a role if they are indeed short of their goal.

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At the LA auto show I actually had the opportunity for a nice long chat with Brian Critchfield, EM's VP of Digital Marketing, who by the way was enjoying his first time out to a tour event. While he was not allowed to discuss the stock sale very much he was able to tell me that EM's biggest concern with the StartEngine process for testing the waters was that all they had was an email address for each person and no other way to contact them to let them know that the seven day window was now open. He told me that four days, and three notification emails, after the sales window opened they had registered less than half the intended recipients even opening the email let alone clicking though and/or logging in to the StartEngine site. It is too early to know what is really going on however I do have to wonder if was correct to be concerned about this aspect of the deal and if this did indeed play a role if they are indeed short of their goal.
I was lucky. After my hip surgery I did not get on my computer for awhile except for my Quicken bill payer. I usually don't read e-mail very often as mostly junk mail(ads). When I did read e-mail, I saw the EM one and still had about half of a week to do my order. I was worried the shares would all be sold. I was able to buy a few more shares that I had pledged.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

They probably should have held off for about a week after they were given the OK.
Then they probably should have emailed everyone about a specific start date and time.
Instead of rushing into it the moment they had the decision from the Feds.

Yeah, I know they thought they were keeping us ready and on edge for a couple of months.
But one has to first accept the true state of the world they live in order to be able to deal with it well.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
aren't the funds currently in escrow? until some $ goal is reached?, do we know when that's to happen?- it sounds like it's open-ended?
I too got the email, and they have, as I arranged "pulled" the money from my account.
Am disappointed we didn't get a "T" as Elio Investers
I agree this is one small step for Elio, one step closer to fruition -ANYTHING now that will move the project forward is good.
Holiday week as an expression of timing should be expanded to holiday month, followed by the reality that the credit card bills in January will be due-
January benefits gym membership, as the promise of a new beginning of a healthy lifestyle, is encouraged by the glutteny of the end of the year.
My further suggestion, as per current events, stay away from office parties !! GFETE

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
When is it going to be listed on the "Stock Exchange"?

Willie

Maybe this is the answer. "No Ticker', funded by individuals".

The exchange they've said will be used is the OTC, http://www.otcmarkets.com/home

I think it will be on OTCQX, I could be wrong...

When will they be listed on that exchange? No idea.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The exchange they've said will be used is the OTC, http://www.otcmarkets.com/home

I think it will be on OTCQX, I could be wrong...

When will they be listed on that exchange? No idea.
From the SEC Doc.
There is currently no trading market for our common stock. We intend to apply to have our shares of common stock approved for trading on the OTCQX marketplace and expect to trade under the symbol “ELIO” upon the completion of this offering.

Top Bottom