• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpeg
If it weren't 7:00 in the morning, I'd risk singing "Impossible Dream" from Man of La Mancha. What makes Don Quixote more than just a nut is that he represents that part in each of us that has amazing dreams, deep desires to do something special, something good. The Elio lets many of us -- almost all of us on this forum, I suspect -- be Don Quixote for a while. Speaking personally, I've spent a fair amount of my life tilting at windmills and have done a little good in the world that way -- but have gotten pretty thoroughly banged up in the process. The Elio is a safety-caged windmill! I can support it, try to influence its course in positive ways, tell others about it, even communicate with the Masters of the Elio Universe (who occasionally listen, but mostly don't). Thrashing this thing around is the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I'm sure happy this forum is here to make life so interesting!

So let's get those E-cars built -- and hope Elio Motors keeps us in the loop. (As they uncover holes, problems, and smash 'em up in testing, I would be astonished if they made any of that public, but they might, just a bit.)

e
Call me 'Sancho'. :))

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They said I would have to create another account using a different email address and the minimum investment would be $600.00. I only wanted to spend $420.00, so I will have to ponder to see which way I go. I was hoping for an even 100 shares.
An even 100 shares is $1,200.00 (100 X $12.00 = $1,200)

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Progress reports would be great. Otherwise we'll be left with tour dates and blogs about ???
Might be in an information vacuum for a while...
What would be REALLY cool (and what made Mythbusters so cool to watch) would be if they posted videos of the crash tests. You know, where they show the car crashing into the wall at 50+ MPH inside the lab. Maybe even hire M5 to film the tests and show the crash test dummy results. ("And Buster's sensors showed that this head-on collision with a semi was survivable! Myth confirmed!")

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a very good question. It would really like to know what you hear back from StartEngine as they are the ones who would likely know the answer to this question.
G1, I had to create an alias email account so I could by more stock. I bit the bullet and bought 50 more shares giving me a little more than 100 shares. I hope this second floor investment grows!!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What would be REALLY cool (and what made Mythbusters so cool to watch) would be if they posted videos of the crash tests. You know, where they show the car crashing into the wall at 50+ MPH inside the lab. Maybe even hire M5 to film the tests and show the crash test dummy results. ("And Buster's sensors showed that this head-on collision with a semi was survivable! Myth confirmed!")
Mythbusters is in its final season. Myth: The Elio is an incompetent fraud. Busted!

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it weren't 7:00 in the morning, I'd risk singing "Impossible Dream" from Man of La Mancha. What makes Don Quixote more than just a nut is that he represents that part in each of us that has amazing dreams, deep desires to do something special, something good. The Elio lets many of us -- almost all of us on this forum, I suspect -- be Don Quixote for a while. Speaking personally, I've spent a fair amount of my life tilting at windmills and have done a little good in the world that way -- but have gotten pretty thoroughly banged up in the process. The Elio is a safety-caged windmill! I can support it, try to influence its course in positive ways, tell others about it, even communicate with the Masters of the Elio Universe (who occasionally listen, but mostly don't). Thrashing this thing around is the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I'm sure happy this forum is here to make life so interesting!

So let's get those E-cars built -- and hope Elio Motors keeps us in the loop. (As they uncover holes, problems, and smash 'em up in testing, I would be astonished if they made any of that public, but they might, just a bit.)

e
Wonderful sentiments, ekh. Yes. I know I have some scars and even fresh bruises from "getting banged up" when 'no good deed went unpunished'. It's probably good if PE doesn't read the EM facebook pages. Jerome told me PE is a resolute guy which probably serves him (and us) very well overall even if it may also drive me (us?) nuts on issues like Elgin!

Top Bottom