• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "let's Argue Over Colors And What Elio 'said'" Thread

Paladin

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what has happened to the 55 test cars Elio was going to put on the road by the first of year? Haven't heard that mentioned since they first announced it. I guess they are farther behind than they let on? They are very optimistic. Will we really have our new cars by next fall? I'm hoping so, but guessing NO.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're doing very good, but now it's my turn. You missed the point. I am not the guy that thinks anything is banned. The other guy is the one I was chastising, and he used the word "ban" instead of "banned" and that's why in his quote I put "sic" after "ban", I teach English... and you need a lesson also. LOL
I was not associating you as a banner either. I was trying to be the most obnoxious. Your failed to answer that question at the end so in my way of thinking we are in a competition to see who is the most_____________.

PS never check your sense of humor at the door.

PPs I'm severely dyslexic so I'd have been one of your worser students. LOL
Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying "Yo."

Paladin

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not associating you as a banner either. I was trying to be the most obnoxious. Your failed to answer that question at the end so in my way of thinking we are in a competition to see who is the most_____________.

PS never check your sense of humor at the door.

PPs I'm severely dyslexic so I'd have been one of your worser students. LOL
Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying "Yo."

I can tell. ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what has happened to the 55 test cars Elio was going to put on the road by the first of year? Haven't heard that mentioned since they first announced it. I guess they are farther behind than they let on? They are very optimistic. Will we really have our new cars by next fall? I'm hoping so, but guessing NO.
Aw! Now your true colors are showing through. I remember you as a pot stirrer. You haven't been around for a while. Welcome back. :-) Z

Paladin

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aw! Now your true colors are showing through. I remember you as a pot stirrer. You haven't been around for a while. Welcome back. :) Z

Had to come back and see if anyone had added to my car colors, as I was one of the earliest adapters for changing car colors for everyone's personal taste. Yep, I like to keep Elio on their toes and keep them thinking so they don't just fall into a rut. I was all-in at $100 from the beginning and updated to the $1000 status after they got it worked out so you could update without buying a new reservation. That put me in at #758. I've been on the phone with Chip at Elio from the beginning and some of my very early suggestions have been implemented (cruise control anyone?).

Car colors are a very personal choice and everyone wants something different. Elio played it safe by offering extremely bland 5 out of 7 colors. Even their red and blue are extremely dark, bland basic colors. Like everyone else, I'd like to see other color choices, but beyond that, at least "tune" the red and blue to something bright, safe and noticeable. I think they'll be in for a big surprise when see how well, or poorly, their color selections sell. I think the orange and green are going to sell well just because they are the only bright colors they offer, not because those two colors would be the best selling bright colors Americans buy. Yellow outsells both of those colors nationwide (various shades of yellow). But we'll just have wait and see and take whatever color offends us the least! LOL

Top Bottom