• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Motus Motorcycle

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
This bike and engine were mentioned in another thread. I looked them up online, and this is coming from a non-mechanical guy... I am very interested in learning more about the Motus and its engine. Maybe since I bought a motorcycle about a year ago? And have reserved an Elo? Naaaaahhhh....

http://motusmotorcycles.com/

When you get to their website check out the engine that they built... the V4. And check the data sheets, very cool.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
This bike and engine were mentioned in another thread. I looked them up online, and this is coming from a non-mechanical guy... I am very interested in learning more about the Motus and its engine. Maybe since I bought a motorcycle about a year ago? And have reserved an Elo? Naaaaahhhh....

When you get to their website check out the engine that they built... the V4. And check the data sheets, very cool.

So who wants to buy me one of these engines so I can put it in my first Elio after I get my second one? :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Very cool... But for $30K - $36K, that bike must have a lot of money in the engine. One of the posters from Mobus's price announcement summed it up for me... "$35K? I'm thinking Mustang GT"

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
home_engine.png

Would that fit into the Elio? :rolleyes:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool... But for $30K - $36K, that bike must have a lot of money in the engine. One of the posters from Mobus's price announcement summed it up for me... "$35K? I'm thinking Mustang GT"

Low volume production will do that to you. :D:cool:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

I hadn't seen an approximate price yet. Whew, $30 grand for a motorcycle? *cough* It dang well BETTER have an adjustable windshield, adjustable hand grips... should have two beverage holders with coolers/heaters too! (saw such things in a Chrysler 300)

Top Bottom