• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Original Futureelioowner T-shirt

Daniel Venzke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, the green smiley face one that early believers received. Some of them are complaining that they can't get the designs that have been offered to later 'all in-ers'. I think the originals are keepsakes and wouldn't trade mine for anything. What do you think?

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got my shirt last week. I don't plan on ever opening it. I'll have to buy one to wear.
Oh my the Birmigham visit has been pushed to October, I complained about August, I didn't mean it really I didn't.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the green smiley face one that early believers received. Some of them are complaining that they can't get the designs that have been offered to later 'all in-ers'. I think the originals are keepsakes and wouldn't trade mine for anything. What do you think?
I recreated mine. I am a woman who wears dresses so I used one of my pre-weight loss dresses that I loved and cut it apart to convert the t-shirt to a dress. I will be wearing it to Portland and hopefully getting a great picture so I can have a new Elio avatar. Although I think I will miss the instant recognition for "Yellow Bird Ascending" by Tom Perkinson - my choice of a Phoenix (Elio) rising from the ashes of traditional auto industry. :-) Z

Top Bottom