• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The P5: What Would You Change?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan on getting the slotted plastic option that will cover the "rear window". I think it's cool, the upside, folks will think there is a rear window, and reduce explanations why it doesn't .
OTOH, as above, perhaps a secondary market for a replacement hatch that does have a rear glass??

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan on getting the slotted plastic option that will cover the "rear window". I think it's cool, the upside, folks will think there is a rear window, and reduce explanations why it doesn't .
OTOH, as above, perhaps a secondary market for a replacement hatch that does have a rear glass??

Not much point in rear glass, except to let some light in. Might make it less claustrophobic for the passenger.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Because I am among free thinkers, I will disclose that I plan to fabricate a dog crate for the rear hatch and compartment. I have a pickup and delivery service for elite pooches for my wife's grooming service and boarding kennel. The louvered rear deck would add the appearance of a window. The pooches won't mind if there is no window. I can visualize a paint job with feet on the fenders, a tongue hanging from the front grill with some exposed teeth, nostrils below the lights and eyebrows over the lights, etc. I will have a doggy delivery car. I like it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Because I am among free thinkers, I will disclose that I plan to fabricate a dog crate for the rear hatch and compartment. I have a pickup and delivery service for elite pooches for my wife's grooming service and boarding kennel. The louvered rear deck would add the appearance of a window. The pooches won't mind if there is no window. I can visualize a paint job with feet on the fenders, a tongue hanging from the front grill with some exposed teeth, nostrils below the lights and eyebrows over the lights, etc. I will have a doggy delivery car. I like it.
Are you going to have a horn that Barks?

Top Bottom