• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Pal-v One

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This seems to be the ultimate commuter a tilting three wheeler and helicopter all rolled into the PAL-V One:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Any chance of a future HELIO?

Last edited:

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice vehicle/aircraft...... but don't think at its PRICE..... it will appeal to the same clientele as the ELIO at $6,800.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice vehicle/aircraft...... but don't think at its PRICE..... it will appeal to the same clientele as the ELIO at $6,800.
Mass production could bring the MSRP way down. The only down side I see is now we need a MC Certification and a Pilot's License. LOL

I wish they would do just a simple fly the 'road' option. I would have the tilting three wheeler I've been hoping for.

Last edited:

dunkybones

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mass production could bring the MSRP way down. The only down side I see is now we need a MC Certification and a Pilot's License. LOL

I wish they would do just a a simple fly the 'road' option. I would have the tilting three wheeler I've been hoping for.

The Elio is second best at best. I don't care about any of Elio's Must Have's, I would have driven the hell out of a Carver.

Top Bottom