• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found this interior shot:

the-threewheel-elio-prototype-vehicle-is-unveiled-at-the-2015-los-picture-id497888628.jpg

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

What is up with the hood latches? They don't look very aerodynamic, nor secure. Seems like it should have an interior release.

I couldn't tell, but how is the trunk secured/released?

Looks like maybe a key start required, but picture gets fuzzy when I enlarge the steering column picture on the right side.

Some kind of controls on the left side of the face of the steering wheel?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see the suspension openings in the body are still open. This answers a big question I had.

The suspension A arms are black instead of silver as was on the P4, but black goes well with red. The silver A-arms would go well on the blue vehicle.

The heater/AC control unit is very large for the size of this vehicle. Generally the size of items are scaled to fit what they are mounted in. I suspect this heater/AC control unit came out of a large truck. It will just be easier to grab and turn.

The shifting lever looks short, but then it is coming up out of an arm rest not a center console, and arms rests are generally higher than consoles.

This is very beautiful. My color may change to red. I will just wait and get creamsicle on the my second vehicle.

Top Bottom