• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

The covering for the exhaust down the side looks very large. And where is the hole for the exhaust to exit?

Do they have a chromed or black, glass pack option like on the old corvettes? If not, they need one. It could be added at the Marshaling centers.

But, it does look very big.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is up with the hood latches? They don't look very aerodynamic, nor secure. Seems like it should have an interior release.

I couldn't tell, but how is the trunk secured/released?

Looks like maybe a key start required, but picture gets fuzzy when I enlarge the steering column picture on the right side.

Some kind of controls on the left side of the face of the steering wheel?
There is a key lock on the lower side of the trunk lid.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just a random thought .... in post after post we see recommendations for options that could be installed at the Marshaling Centers .... while true, I don't hold high hope for tons of such options in the early days .... given the fact that the centers will have to jump from no activity to maximum output rather quickly and will have to turn out modified trikes as rapidly as they roll in the door, I just don't see how they can have an extensive list of options .... over time, I can see an increase but much will be determined by just how efficiently they can make the changes and still get them quickly out the door

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

The covering for the exhaust down the side looks very large. And where is the hole for the exhaust to exit?

Do they have a chromed or black, glass pack option like on the old corvettes? If not, they need one. It could be added at the Marshaling centers.

But, it does look very big.
"And where is the hole for the exhaust to exit?"
Photo courtesy of TStriker

I know it's not what I expected. I was anticipating a larger, chromed exhaust exit.
image.jpeg

Top Bottom