• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The "stretch" Elio.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's get the current version into production first and then when everyone sees its functionality Elio can add additional models
yOU GOT A FANTASITC BRAINSTORM? HAVE A WISH LIST? EVEN A SIMPLE SUGGESTION? GET A NOTE BOOK, WRITE IT DOWN. We can approach Elio as a group in about 2017 with all our lists.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Paul Elio and his group understand very well that they are designing a niche vehicle. I am sure they get a lot of suggestions but from what I have seen they do appear to be well focused on producing this vehicle within their stated goals and timeframe.

As for what happens on this forum, well this is an open forum for discussion so all ideas are welcome no matter how ridiculous or nonsensical. :D

IMO the wild ideas actually help liven this place up from the monotony of endless speculation and conjecture. :cool:

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't EVERY AUTOMOBILE A NICHE VEHICLE? Niches for automobiles can be 10's of millions of autos. It isn't a choice of the family sedan or a sports car...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EEEElio.jpg
Okay... I'm at work with NO graphics software except MS Paint (not that I'd be any better with a good program but that's just because I'm about as artistic as a blind dog) and I had some down time.... Here's the unavoidable Elio-Limo. Feel free to make up your own name. Please don't flame me with "Elio should keep it simple." or "I just want the original one" or "You draw like a 6 year old." or "It has too many doors" or "The doors should be on the other (or both) sides." Well, that last one goes without saying. Without further ado - ATTACK!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 557 Okay... I'm at work with NO graphics software except MS Paint (not that I'd be any better with a good program but that's just because I'm about as artistic as a blind dog) and I had some down time.... Here's the unavoidable Elio-Limo. Feel free to make up your own name. Please don't flame me with "Elio should keep it simple." or "I just want the original one" or "You draw like a 6 year old." Well, that last one goes without saying. Without further ado - ATTACK!!!
You left off "too many doors". LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 557 Okay... I'm at work with NO graphics software except MS Paint (not that I'd be any better with a good program but that's just because I'm about as artistic as a blind dog) and I had some down time.... Here's the unavoidable Elio-Limo. Feel free to make up your own name. Please don't flame me with "Elio should keep it simple." or "I just want the original one" or "You draw like a 6 year old." or "It has too many doors" or "The doors should be on the other (or both) sides." Well, that last one goes without saying. Without further ado - ATTACK!!!

That is a 'Stretch' for sure.............. :)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 557 Okay... I'm at work with NO graphics software except MS Paint (not that I'd be any better with a good program but that's just because I'm about as artistic as a blind dog) and I had some down time.... Here's the unavoidable Elio-Limo. Feel free to make up your own name. Please don't flame me with "Elio should keep it simple." or "I just want the original one" or "You draw like a 6 year old." or "It has too many doors" or "The doors should be on the other (or both) sides." Well, that last one goes without saying. Without further ado - ATTACK!!!
I do believe I could get my wife to ride in that one........So, i'm out:D

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But I really want to see the bar in the back seat and you pictured it with the door CLOSED! Hmmmmmph:rolleyes:

Top Bottom