• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The When Will I Get My Production Number Thread

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I upgraded my reservation to "All In" Top Tier on 12/28/2013, but it is now 2/01 and I have yet to receive my number. I guess I am getting a little worried, since I have been hearing that numbers are sent out at the end of the month. I hope I did not get lost in the shuffle.

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I upgraded my reservation to "All In" Top Tier on 12/28/2013, but it is now 2/01 and I have yet to receive my number. I guess I am getting a little worried, since I have been hearing that numbers are sent out at the end of the month. I hope I did not get lost in the shuffle.
I was all in on January 7th. And have not got a number which they promised by the end of the month. If they can't respond as promised how is Elio going to manufacture an automobile?

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for my reservation number. I sent them an e-mail and they actually responded quickly saying that they will release the reservation numbers by the end of Jan. There maybe a little delay but I'm sure we'll all receive them. They also have not updated the reservation numbers posted at their website and it's been more than a week- it still stands at 8,160+. I did received another e-mail from them saying they have another announcement coming next week so hopefully more good news.

ElioShawn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Don't - i read on the Eliomotors site that "place in line" numbers are distributed approximately 4 - 5 weeks after becoming a $1,000 "All In" reservationist! Your still within the alloted time frame for them to respond!!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I went all in $100 on 6/18/14. I upgraded from $100 to $1k all in on 8/1/14. Both orders are listed as completed if I log into my Elio dashboard on the website. When will I get my official $1k customer "spot in line" number?
The "powers that be," on this forum, like "goofyone," seem to feel that the new "batch" of All-In numbers will probably be released next week: after Labor Day.

Good luck, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had been assuming that the order # was basically the 'spot in line'. I don't know that it matters to me one way or another. Anyone able to confirm if that's accurate or not? ...maybe point me to the other part of the forum that talks about the waiting list?
No, BriansElio. Your order number is NOT your spot in line. . . . . , and thank goodness, huh? I mean, if that were so, then you would be way down at # 41430 in line, and the number of reservations hasn't even gotten that high yet.

The feelings here, are, that the new "batch" of "reservation numbers" might be released NEXT WEEK.

You may get your number soon!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Still no reservation number. I called company phone number and left a message yesterday and again just now.

Yes, agreed that the reservation numbers, we were all hoping, would come out sometime this week. Seems like shortly after July 4th was the last shipment of place-in-line emails to the $1k all-in folks.

I send out email blasts for my company in my current job. And my blasts all have the same information, not a different number needing to be in each email. This is going to be one big email blast. Would be fun to estimate how many will be sent. We'd need to estimate how many $1k all-in new reservations happened since around July 4, and we'd add to that number an estimate of the number of upgrades to $1k all-in.

Hang in there, lkptpete! Many of us, including me, are waiting on our numbers too!

Top Bottom