• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am always glad to learn and share what I can as everything we learn does help us get a better picture of Elio Motors and the Elio vehicle we all want to own some day real soon. :)

The funny thing to me is that I don't find it difficult to keep information confidential however what I do find challenging is how to effectively communicate when I am only stating my opinion and speculating like most other members versus when I am more certain about what I am writing because I may have more information.
Keep doing what your doing because you do it well!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE... however what I do find challenging is how to effectively communicate when I am only stating my opinion and speculating like most other members versus when I am more certain about what I am writing because I may have more information.[/QUOTE]

So...is that last sentence speculation, or fact...I can't tell.;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am always glad to learn and share what I can as everything we learn does help us get a better picture of Elio Motors and the Elio vehicle we all want to own some day real soon. :)

The funny thing to me is that I don't find it difficult to keep information confidential however what I do find challenging is how to effectively communicate when I am only stating my opinion and speculating like most other members versus when I am more certain about what I am writing because I may have more information.
Dare I say, that sounds like a conundrum to me. :rolleyes: You could always just say - the following is strictly speculation on my part. :p :) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is what I think is happening and this also matches up with what has been confirmed about the P5 in the past. :)

Plans are always subject to change, especially if deadlines are missed, however there are more reasons why I believe a P5/E0 will happen. I wish I could say more however the birdies that have been whispering things in my ears may get a bit upset if I say too much. ;):D

What I wonder most about is, if Elio sucessfully changes the helmet laws throughout the country will your avitar take his helmet off???

Top Bottom