• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone...time to stop lurking.

I am a retired therapist. I will be glad to facilitate the group if "THAT" happens. Withdrawal is ugly.

Hello TexasLilly, I'm Kevin. [Group, sitting in a virtual circle], "Hi Kevin". :oops:
I've been 1k All-in for two months now, and haven't check the Elio blog for two weeks...[applause from the group].:)

TexasLilly

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello TexasLilly, I'm Kevin. [Group, sitting in a virtual circle], "Hi Kevin". :oops:
I've been 1k All-in for two months now, and haven't check the Elio blog for two weeks...[applause from the group].:)

Hello Kevin.

Yeah... that's the way we do it. Only joined yesterday and back again today. It's like crack...you only have to try it once and BAM!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Kevin.

Yeah... that's the way we do it. Only joined yesterday and back again today. It's like crack...you only have to try it once and BAM!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, TexasLilly. You have started off on a wonderful footing. It is very much a pleasure to know you have joined us. I hope you get as much pleasure as I do out of this outstanding and outlandish group. It is addicting but it is also fun and I never get a hangover from participating. Of course I don't get much done either. :p :rolleyes: As you can tell, I'm not very worried about that. :D :-) Z

TexasLilly

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, TexasLilly. You have started off on a wonderful footing. It is very much a pleasure to know you have joined us. I hope you get as much pleasure as I do out of this outstanding and outlandish group. It is addicting but it is also fun and I never get a hangover from participating. Of course I don't get much done either. :p :rolleyes: As you can tell, I'm not very worried about that. :D :) Z

Thanks for the welcome. After lurking for awhile, I just couldn't resist. This does seem like a great bunch and I look forward to wasting, I mean spending, many hours laughing along with everyone. :-)

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you think it is addicting, and a lot of work, from your end you should see all the sorting, moving, correcting, spam cleaning, and handling of the occasional trouble maker, us admins volunteer to handle every day. I think there must be something very wrong with me for enjoying this as much as I do or maybe I just have too much free time on my hands. :eek::D:cool:
"There's a limit to how many times you can read how great you are and what an inspiration you are, but I'm not there yet.";)
- Randy Pausch (1960-2008)

Top Bottom