• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Promising

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
NOTE, member and comment removed from site....
And where is your hard written knowledge of the situation at Elio Motors?
Please provide the links or written copies of it.

If you don't have it, you have nothing but your own personal speculation.
And because it is your own opinion, why must you insist of coming into a Pro Elio site and preaching it?

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOTE, member and comment removed from site.......
So, it appears you are either an insider violating an NDA and SEC rules, or you are speculating. No? So who are the large investors uninterested in Elio? I'd say it's easy to be a critic. Yes, I've been an insider in a NYSE traded public company and when it went private.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why ??
Just a thought. The people who sell used cars or their affiliates may be putting their finger on the Caddo meeting's disco record.
They stand to loose millions if EM gets a foothold.
MK
The problem with conspiracy theories is that very few people are organized well enough to work as a group on an illegal task 1. without talking 2. without bragging 3. without screwing up 4. without internal fighting 5. just plain competence. Most conspiracies start and end as fantasies. The real ones are deeply silent and run by people like the friendly folks in Cartagena. Or the NSA.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why ??
Just a thought. The people who sell used cars or their affiliates may be putting their finger on the Caddo meeting's disco record.
They stand to loose millions if EM gets a foothold.
MK
How will that conspiracy theory impact the future used Elio market?

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Gosh, I missed some Elio news......... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Tired of Elio speculations. Nothing new has been said for years.
A little of this, a little of that........ but nothing to purchase and drive. So sad and I too put money in.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Gosh, I missed some Elio news......... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Tired of Elio speculations. Nothing new has been said for years.
A little of this, a little of that........ but nothing to purchase and drive. So sad and I too put money in.
And yet you've already put $1,000 in that is non-refundable.

Top Bottom