• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Promising

Alan Boone

Reaction score
I do no know if anyone has observed the two new videos on YouTube that
covers law makers discussing Elio's plant in the former GM plant in Shreveport, Louisiana .

I heard that it will be the 4th quarter of 2017 before production might begin. Paul Elio
has his hands full dealing with the politicians.

For me, I will stand with the vision of Paul Elio that his vision and dream will become
a reality.

Take a look at these videos and give me your feedback please.

Elio Motors hearing : (On the News)

A hearing was held about the status of the GM Plant/Elio Motors
State Rep. Cedric Glover Talks Elio Motors Situation :

A Elio fan, and a reserved holder,
-Alan Boone

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do no know if anyone has observed the two new videos on YouTube that
covers law makers discussing Elio's plant in the former GM plant in Shreveport, Louisiana .

I heard that it will be the 4th quarter of 2017 before production might begin. Paul Elio
has his hands full dealing with the politicians.

For me, I will stand with the vision of Paul Elio that his vision and dream will become
a reality.

Take a look at these videos and give me your feedback please.

Elio Motors hearing : (On the News)

A hearing was held about the status of the GM Plant/Elio Motors
State Rep. Cedric Glover Talks Elio Motors Situation :

A Elio fan, and a reserved holder,
-Alan Boone
Interesting, also an interesting first post:cool:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gosh, I missed some Elio news......... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Tired of Elio speculations. Nothing new has been said for years.
A little of this, a little of that........ but nothing to purchase and drive. So sad and I too put money in.
Just wait it out. Good things are going to happen within the next 2 months.

travelingman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
LA State Rep. Cedric Glover expressed his doubts in a severe manner the day before yesterday: “You have had eight years to give birth to this baby,” Glover told Elio. “Your idea, your concept, your vision should not come at the expense of a multi-billion dollar facility that could cost this city thousands of jobs.” http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...ives-demand-answers-gm-plant-delays/92728208/

Let's have the ATVM loan, shall we?
I would love to know all the details of exactly what rights Elio has regarding their lease agreement and if there was a bully threat of razing the plant if Elio deal was not approved, smacks of a bit of a threat or was it just a hope they wouldn't do their due diligence, which apparently happened. On the other hand, it may have pressured Paul enough to step things up as the lease is up in July 2017 and what if not approved for an extension?

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think as much as Paul has claimed that the success of the Elio does not hinge on the ATVM loan, I'm finding that very hard to swallow as time wears on. How much money was raised by the plant equipment sale? Im not even sure how Elio would have any legitimate claim to this money. I would not be surprised to see the politicians make a grab for it.

I see Paul working diligently towards making the best case for an ATVM loan. In fact, if he can't get one, the whole damn thing is a sham and I can't see how anyone who isn't already producing vehicles has a snowballs chance for one of these loans.

The light at the end of the tunnel is fading, in my opinion. I've been here awhile. I'm not giving up my SIL or my stock, but I'm about to check out of the Elio scene and just hope for the best instead of devouring each new blog entry hoping it's the one that tells me it's finally on the assembly line.

You can't push this out forever. I'm about to put on the tinfoil hat and start looking for conspiracies. :confused:

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ekh seems to have solid sources, and I find it difficult not to trust him.

The calm and cool demeanor with which Paul Elio breaks down the ATVM loan application review status with the Shreveport/Caddo Parish legislators, including his sarcastic remark suggesting that the DoE would probably approve the loan after private equity, angel investment, public stock offerings, continued sales of surplus equipment and machinery, or any combination of the above channels of capital infusion were already sufficiently in place to reach and commence saleable production, raised my eyebrow.

The public announcement of enlisting the services of heavy financial hitters Oppenheimer and Northland Capital Markets at this stage of the game, having had procured similar advisory and strategy services from lesser firms in the past, suggests there are going to be big news announcements involving capital investment movers and shakers in the not too distant future.

Paul has been recorded as saying on a number of occasions now that rather than him seeking out investment from various sources prior to the Regulation A+ offering and closing and subsequent public listing on OTCQX Prime, and being turned away or outright ignored or laughed at, those same firms and fund managers are now calling him and seeking him out for the chance to engage in private discussions.

Then, lest we forget, there was the 5th Annual Gateway Conference held September 7-8 in San Francisco that hasn't blossomed any fruit for Paul Elio and company, at least not publicly. Surely, he didn't walk away empty-handed:

"The 5th Annual Gateway Conference is an invitation-only conference presented by Liolios, which brings together the most compelling companies with the nation’s top institutional investors and analysts. This year’s event features more than 100 companies from a number of growth industries, including technology, business and financial services, consumer, digital media, clean technology and life sciences. The format has been designed to give attendees direct access to senior management via company presentations, Q&A sessions and one-on-one meetings. For more information, visit www.gateway-conference.com or www.liolios.com."

For the above reasons, from my own personal intuition and being current with all Elio press releases, SEC filings, blog postings and newsletter blasts, and having blind faith that Ekh has credible sources given his track record on this site, I too believe Elio intends on releasing or announcing something huge on the capital investment front, very likely prior to 12/31/2016. Why? Because then their next major SEC filing, covering the period 7/01/16--12/31/16, could be waved in front of the Department of Energy and any other doubters that Elio is the real deal and 2017 is going to be their year.

Upcoming Auto Show Schedule
Los Angeles - Nov 2016
Detroit - Jan 2017
Chicago - Feb 2017
New York - April 2017

Whatever announcements are in store as year-end surprises could be flaunted and touted and boasted at the Detroit and Chicago auto shows. This only really serves to energize and excite an audience with close ties already to the Elio project, because who else keeps tabs on a startup manufacturer's press releases, social media posts, and website content?

But once the official 2016 Annual Report is finished, audited, and submitted to the SEC, with sufficient lead time to institute a media blitz campaign to garner journalists' and enthusiasts' attention going into Industry and Press Preview days of the NY Auto Show next spring, a whirlwind of possibilities could be in motion...

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big financial deals take time to finalize. I would not expect Elio to wait more than 1-2 weeks after finalizing to make an announcement. They are not going to wait till just before the end of the year, or any show to make an announcement like that. It makes no sense. As long as Elio has the E model completed and on display in LA, they are still moving forward.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ekh seems to have solid sources, and I find it difficult not to trust him.

The calm and cool demeanor with which Paul Elio breaks down the ATVM loan application review status with the Shreveport/Caddo Parish legislators, including his sarcastic remark suggesting that the DoE would probably approve the loan after private equity, angel investment, public stock offerings, continued sales of surplus equipment and machinery, or any combination of the above channels of capital infusion were already sufficiently in place to reach and commence saleable production, raised my eyebrow.

The public announcement of enlisting the services of heavy financial hitters Oppenheimer and Northland Capital Markets at this stage of the game, having had procured similar advisory and strategy services from lesser firms in the past, suggests there are going to be big news announcements involving capital investment movers and shakers in the not too distant future.

Paul has been recorded as saying on a number of occasions now that rather than him seeking out investment from various sources prior to the Regulation A+ offering and closing and subsequent public listing on OTCQX Prime, and being turned away or outright ignored or laughed at, those same firms and fund managers are now calling him and seeking him out for the chance to engage in private discussions.

Then, lest we forget, there was the 5th Annual Gateway Conference held September 7-8 in San Francisco that hasn't blossomed any fruit for Paul Elio and company, at least not publicly. Surely, he didn't walk away empty-handed:

"The 5th Annual Gateway Conference is an invitation-only conference presented by Liolios, which brings together the most compelling companies with the nation’s top institutional investors and analysts. This year’s event features more than 100 companies from a number of growth industries, including technology, business and financial services, consumer, digital media, clean technology and life sciences. The format has been designed to give attendees direct access to senior management via company presentations, Q&A sessions and one-on-one meetings. For more information, visit www.gateway-conference.com or www.liolios.com."

For the above reasons, from my own personal intuition and being current with all Elio press releases, SEC filings, blog postings and newsletter blasts, and having blind faith that Ekh has credible sources given his track record on this site, I too believe Elio intends on releasing or announcing something huge on the capital investment front, very likely prior to 12/31/2016. Why? Because then their next major SEC filing, covering the period 7/01/16--12/31/16, could be waved in front of the Department of Energy and any other doubters that Elio is the real deal and 2017 is going to be their year.

Upcoming Auto Show Schedule
Los Angeles - Nov 2016
Detroit - Jan 2017
Chicago - Feb 2017
New York - April 2017

Whatever announcements are in store as year-end surprises could be flaunted and touted and boasted at the Detroit and Chicago auto shows. This only really serves to energize and excite an audience with close ties already to the Elio project, because who else keeps tabs on a startup manufacturer's press releases, social media posts, and website content?

But once the official 2016 Annual Report is finished, audited, and submitted to the SEC, with sufficient lead time to institute a media blitz campaign to garner journalists' and enthusiasts' attention going into Industry and Press Preview days of the NY Auto Show next spring, a whirlwind of possibilities could be in motion...
Just a cautionary note -- I was told that big things would be happening and we'd know about them in the next two months ... but finance was not specifically mentioned. We all know the E1-C is to be launched in LA, so I don't think it's that. But truly, I do not know what my source had in mind. It's gotta be something like official fuel tests (which they can't do without a production-equipped test car) or $$, but that's just my opinion. Wish I had more details, but I really don't think I was being shined on.

And of course, Elio being Elio, two months might really mean four!

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good things are going to happen in just under 8 hours and in exactly 2 weeks and maybe in-between! Tune into Paul Elio at the Virtual Investor Conference tomorrow at 8 am Mountain Mama and stay positive. Elio Motors is going to be the car game changer!

Top Bottom