• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Timing Is Everything, Economy Downturn

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did Paul get the luckiest break he could possibly have gotten considering timing...when the economy went down and the auto business with it the attainability of acquiring an automobile production plant increased by several times. Especially for someone with limited funds. None of the scenarios that fell through, nor the site Paul eventually secured could have been remotely available to him 10 years ago.
Another timing benefit... The American public is much more open-minded about his product. Most of us would not have considered a three wheeler till recently...both the economics and the technology have made this vehicle more acceptable...
Another reason to consider when thinking will he make it.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
With my number and at expected production I am probably 9 weeks in to production before mine shows up. Just saying my timing could have been better.

Just look at it it this way. By the time Elio enters productions they will likely have at least twice as many reservations, if not more, so you will have gotten in much earlier than most people. :)

Top Bottom