• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tired Of Waiting

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could buy 4 Elios for what this cost, but I just got tired of waiting.
Spyder.jpg
Niiiccce!!

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could buy 4 Elios for what this cost, but I just got tired of waiting.
Spyder.jpg
I know what you mean. I came home with one of these a couple days ago. 201 hp with the available B&M 6 speed shifter upgrade. I'm having loads of fun right now, but will still get the Elio when it is produced.
2015-Hyundai-Veloster-Photo1 (1).jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I came home with one of these a couple days ago. 201 hp with the available B&M 6 speed shifter upgrade. I'm having loads of fun right now, but will still get the Elio when it is produced.View attachment 7083
Good looking car; what is it?
And how are you getting away with having a tinted cover over the license plate?

Reactions: DWR

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I came home with one of these a couple days ago. 201 hp with the available B&M 6 speed shifter upgrade. I'm having loads of fun right now, but will still get the Elio when it is produced.View attachment 7083
Nice! Well, people buy cars for looks, status, bragging rights, etc. - I'm buying it because it's affordable and I'm not well off....and there's the need to really rethink how we drive our cars nowadays! Everytime my wife and I drive to work in the morning, very few of us uses the car pool, and thousands driving alone in their 4, 5, or even 7 seater cars, SUVs and trucks! No wonder we are the biggest consumer of oil! ( correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good looking car; what is it?
And how are you getting away with having a tinted cover over the license plate?
It's a Hyundai Veloster Turbo.
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/veloster/index.aspx
As for the license plate, I used an image I found on the internet of the correct year, model, and color. This is the model they use for their rally cars, Of course no real comparison there, except similar looks.:D

Top Bottom