• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Too Many Damn Goofy Posts

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Once again the issue of wasting virtually everyone's time is unimportant...as is your own. Evidently.
Why have the forum set up so that the gossips and friend- seekers don't have a friggin place to post a buncha bs till they are actually going to contribute to the subject which was stated by the person that started the thread. It seems like every thread on here becomes somebody's personal place to say crap they have said over and over on multiple threads, thereby amassing like a thousand posts.

Malthorn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I see your fence post and raise one turtle.
postturtle-1fr1wp3-300x216.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now there is a wonderful greeting to new comers. If I were a new comer I would run for cover after reading it. Maybe you haven't noticed, but not every new comer stops here first. If you don't like the posts of those of us who enjoy meeting new people, then block us. This is not a rules and regulations group, it is supposed to be a fun group. Do you think I enjoy reading all the military stuff on here? All the sexual inuendo? All the non-Elio stuff about cars other than Elio? The negative rants from people like you. Our support staff is excellent and I am very glad you are not one of them. The people on this group are diverse and interesting. Now I suggest you calm down and enjoy this journey to the best of your ability and stop ruining it for everyone else. Or you might look for a group or form a group that is all about rules and regulations if that is what you need to make you happy. I promise you I will not join it so that is one less person you have to be concerned about ruining your day. I used to be a rules and regulation person and then I grew up and learned to smell the flowers and take advantage of the opportunities life offers unexpectedly. Now I am going to back to this group where I meet exciting, interesting, knowledgeable people who will probably scratch me off their "she is always nice" list after reading this post. But that is OK because even I can reach my limits. Have a wonderful journey to Elio ownership. :) Z
Thank you Zelio for trying to keep the forum friendly and positive and for saying what many of wanted to say

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HERE right damn here. Yes right here.
You want to say hi to some new person? then do it here. The damn Mods need to get a stick and beat ll you chuckleheads that sit by your PC waiting for someone to join just so you can disrupt a thread with your personal greeting. And thus the vast majority of the people on this thread that open a thread because there is a new posting waste their damn time.
RIGHT HERE! look you came here so you know where HERE is. now use it. And quit wasting everyone else's time..oh wait there are the four other people that don't mind reading your greeting because they are ones that waste everyone else's time too.
If a mod had a brain he'd email you and tell you to stop it. And there again we have a mail system with this board...you could actually email the person, make an edate, go have e-coffee together. But most of us here would appreciate it if you would act like a person with a brain.

And another thing... no wait this is just the "Greeting" section of the board and so I will try and find an APPROPRIATE section of the board for the other issue

After reading all of this thread it seems it is you who has the problem. When there is as little pertinent information to share as we have folks do what they have to to keep the forums going. I don't mean to flame you and I won't argue the point, so try to have a GREAT day.

Top Bottom