• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Took The Plunge

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Made my commitment at the Wednesday showing in Columbus and now I'm anxiously waiting. Had the fortunate opportunity to meet Buckeyejake and shared good conversation with him. Looking forward to owning an Elio.
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon. You have time to do a lot of reading and here is the place to learn all you can about your Elio. Reading and discussing Elio and other topics helps take some of the anxiety out of the waiting game. I learned about the Elio in January and will finally get to see it next month in Portland, OR. I can't wait. I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet Buckeyejake. He is definitely one of the good guys. I am currently all in at $100 but am excited about upgrading to $500 in Portland. Then I get to start saving all over again so I can finally upgrade to $1,000. Each milestone is another step towards my dream of owning an Elio. Enjoy this exciting adventure and journey as we travel toward Elio production and ownership. Elio class of 2015 coming up! :-) Z

Reaction score
Made my commitment at the Wednesday showing in Columbus and now I'm anxiously waiting. Had the fortunate opportunity to meet Buckeyejake and shared good conversation with him. Looking forward to owning an Elio.

WOW ! All the way here from Kansas !?! Well ICret welcome to the family. It's great you joined in. Be sure to join up in your own state's group here too.
(I hope it's Ohio, lol)

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi ICret, welcome to the forum. I found it best to use the search to learn about the car and to keep from double posting when I first started. Don't forget to get on the map and If your Military, please stop in and introduce yourself.:)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio Owners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here. Glad you are interested in this vehicle and were willing to put down your hard earned money to help make it happen. Now you get to enjoy the rest of this journey watching as this works its way through engineering an testing into a real product rolling off an assembly line sometime next year.

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ICret, welcome the Elio family and to the forum where you will find the answers to nearly every question you could ever think of and some you would never dream of asking (lol). Careful, because the Elio is addicting and you may want another for other members of the family. Enjoy the experience and welcome to the historic journey of Elio ownership.

Top Bottom