• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Top Gear P 45

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Gears answer to the small car in the UK the P45 . Jeremy has some balls to drive around in this. I did like the fuel filler being located where you don't need to get out of the car, of course you may spill some on you but it only holds 1.7 liters.

Yes, I agree, Jeremy has balls but also major stupidity, he's not driving that 'car' he's wearing it. Can't put your arms inside and his head is inside a bubble. No Thanks! Give me my Elio!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The P45 is a joke.
The Elio is a dream come true, to help the average person get to work and home safely in all weather conditions! The Elio designed for the purpose of providing us with 84 mpg highway since fuel prices have been on the rise since the seventies! Our hero or my hero Paul Elio is the engineer with the vision,the mindset, the skill set ,the team, the plan, and reality to get it done for the average person!
Terrence :)

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Top Gear P45".

I hoped you meant that Clarkson had finally been fired.
(A P45 is the form you get at the end of your UK employment).
Come on, Jeremy Clarkson is funny even on this side of the pond, and frankly not all British humor is. Have you seen what the show has become in the colonies? It's hilarious what the Yanks have done with Top Gear.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on, Jeremy Clarkson is funny even on this side of the pond, and frankly not all British humor is. Have you seen what the show has become in the colonies? It's hilarious what the Yanks have done with Top Gear.
No it's not. "Our" version sucks donkey nether regions. The Brit version is one of my favorite shows, but you couldn't make me watch Foust and the other dingdongs at gunpoint. Go ahead and shoot.

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I agree that some of Clarkson's stuff is funny, I didn't say otherwise, but in my personal opinion the character he plays has recently become boring. Mainly because he relies on extremism to be funny and to coin a phrase, once you start down that path it can become ever steeper and the "slope gets ever slippier" (pun intended). He has been accused of racism and the whole TG team were recently hounded out of Argentina because of their lack of sensitivity and common sense over an issue about the Falklands war. If the press is to be believed, he is on his final warning from the BBC.

Top Bottom