• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Top Gear P 45

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree that some of Clarkson's stuff is funny, I didn't say otherwise, but in my personal opinion the character he plays has recently become boring. Mainly because he relies on extremism to be funny and to coin a phrase, once you start down that path it can become ever steeper and the "slope gets ever slippier" (pun intended). He has been accused of racism and the whole TG team were recently hounded out of Argentina because of their lack of sensitivity and common sense over an issue about the Falklands war. If the press is to be believed, he is on his final warning from the BBC.

What? o_O You mean to tell me that Jeremy Clarkson, and the entire Monty Python crew are not representitive of a typical male Brit? Wow, time to reconsider some of my stereotypes! Next you're going to tell me that Spam is not consumed daily in every English household. All these years...;).:D

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What? o_O You mean to tell me that Jeremy Clarkson, and the entire Monty Python crew are not representitive of a typical male Brit? Wow, time to reconsider some of my stereotypes! Next you're going to tell me that Spam is not consumed daily in every English household. All these years...;).:D

Clarkson's from Doncaster, which explains it all. Not everyone's from Doncaster, though.

Btw, you ought to see what he wrote about the USA! (try Wikipedia).

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Clarkson's from Doncaster, which explains it all. Not everyone's from Doncaster, though.

Btw, you ought to see what he wrote about the USA! (try Wikipedia).

Didn't find the "USA" reference, and he's apparently pissed off every country and culture on the planet....but he did punch Piers Morgan in the face, so that makes him OK by me. :D

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't find the "USA" reference, and he's apparently pissed off every country and culture on the planet....but he did punch Piers Morgan in the face, so that makes him OK by me. :D

Cultural mockery
See also: Top Gear controversies
Clarkson has been very critical of the Special Relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom.[45] He referred to the USA as the United States of Total Paranoia, commenting that one needs a permit to do everything except for purchasing weapons.[46]

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'd give about as much credence to what Jeremy says, as I would to any of the clowns on the US version of TG:rolleyes:....zero. But thanks for the Wiki-quote!

Top Bottom