• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Total Number Of Reservations At The End Of The 50% Promo ??

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm late to this party but have some info and a question. How was the final number of 33,226 determined? I received an e-mail confirming my $1000 "all in" order on September 1, at 11:53 pm Hawaii time. I was there on vacation at the time. My order confirmation e-mail says my order number 100033113 was placed on September 2 at 5:00:08 AM EDT (that would be 9/2 at 12:00:08 AM Hawaii time). This seemed odd; the confirming e-mail was received 7 minutes prior to the time the order was supposedly placed! Upon receipt of EM's e-mail, I responded noting that I placed the order at the very end of September 1 (for my local time), but my receipt showed my order was placed on 9/2, and asked that they confirm that my order would be eligible for the 50% bonus. I have not yet received a reply.

My order number is 113 lower than the "final" number listed in this thread. Is the "final" number official? Does the final number mean that my order will be counted among those eligible for the 50% bonus? Any info on this issue will be appreciated.
Would someone call President Obama and ask him, "does the international date line kick in around Hawaii?" If it does then you are a day ahead of yourself there. You see he has a certificate that proves that he was located there for a while and thus knows such things. LOL
P. S. Lyle, I'm betting you will get the credit. Congratulations on getting in.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm late to this party but have some info and a question. How was the final number of 33,226 determined? I received an e-mail confirming my $1000 "all in" order on September 1, at 11:53 pm Hawaii time. I was there on vacation at the time. My order confirmation e-mail says my order number 100033113 was placed on September 2 at 5:00:08 AM EDT (that would be 9/2 at 12:00:08 AM Hawaii time). This seemed odd; the confirming e-mail was received 7 minutes prior to the time the order was supposedly placed! Upon receipt of EM's e-mail, I responded noting that I placed the order at the very end of September 1 (for my local time), but my receipt showed my order was placed on 9/2, and asked that they confirm that my order would be eligible for the 50% bonus. I have not yet received a reply.

My order number is 113 lower than the "final" number listed in this thread. Is the "final" number official? Does the final number mean that my order will be counted among those eligible for the 50% bonus? Any info on this issue will be appreciated.

They say when Alien Abduction happens you can lose or gain time. Have you had a encounter?

Shaam

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have just taken the values overtime from Elio Motors website. However, it does not explain, how those numbers were determined. I think it may be anybody who has put any amount of money down.

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have just taken the values overtime from Elio Motors website. However, it does not explain, how those numbers were determined. I think it may be anybody who has put any amount of money down.
Order numbers on your email, yes - every order gets an order number, whether a reservation or upgrade.
The 'final number' of 33226 was "the total number of reservations as of 9/1/14" - not necessarily the total number of reservations before the 50% bonus cutoff.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really late to this party, but I just made an ALL IN this morning (2/27/2017) using the 50% match for $100 and was given order # 100056472 which I believe is 56,472 in the pecking order, though I may be wrong if each upgrade receives a separate order number.

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really late to this party, but I just made an ALL IN this morning (2/27/2017) using the 50% match for $100 and was given order # 100056472 which I believe is 56,472 in the pecking order, though I may be wrong if each upgrade receives a separate order number.
There is a difference between the order number and spot in line number, which you get if you go all in for $1000. All-in $1000 get their vehicles in order of the spot in line, then the lesser amounts of all in, then the "want-in."

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a difference between the order number and spot in line number, which you get if you go all in for $1000. All-in $1000 get their vehicles in order of the spot in line, then the lesser amounts of all in, then the "want-in."
It would be nice to get updates on the numbers in each category. But I can wait, unlike some. It will take me about 3 to 4 years before my Prius warrantee becomes an issue which is why I'm looking at the Elio, even with a relatively new car which actually exceeds the Elio in city MPG (53 vs 47). But the batteries are extremely expensive and the warranty expires at 80,000 mile.

I look forward to the day when both technologies can merge and we have a hybrid Elio. Talk about Uber Milage...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to get updates on the numbers in each category. But I can wait, unlike some. It will take me about 3 to 4 years before my Prius warrantee becomes an issue which is why I'm looking at the Elio, even with a relatively new car which actually exceeds the Elio in city MPG (53 vs 47). But the batteries are extremely expensive and the warranty expires at 80,000 mile.

I look forward to the day when both technologies can merge and we have a hybrid Elio. Talk about Uber Milage...
I'm thinking the total list ( all reservations) will be promulgated when E M cuts off incentives and closes reservations.
At that time, folks with $100 want ins will see just how far down the line they might be. What I find interesting even the 60,000th reservation, will only wait 5-6 months for delivery.
So, for those waiting years, will only receive their unit months ahead of the most recent reservationist.

DigitalDan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a $250 "want in" deposit just shy of 3 years ago, and changed it to "all in" about a year and a half ago. I don't recall seeing an "order number" on any correspondence. Did I just miss it?

Top Bottom