• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tour Dates Postponed?

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I see the tour dates for Cedar Rapids Iowa and Kansas City Mo have been postponed with a new tour announcement tomorrow. Kind of exciting! Hopefully they are going to be at the college World Series in Omaha Nebraska!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kinda exciting in terrifying kind of way:eek:

Have we ever had two shows postponed?

Could be good, could be bad,, probably nothing.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
  • Upcoming but not yet advertised tour events:
    • Iola raceway in July
    • 9 days following the great race
    • These are not on the website as they are subject to change. Big reason for changes are when the elio needs to be someplace else to woo a prospective investor

the quote above was taken from a post in the thread about the recent tour stop in Minneapolis .... I can't help but wonder if the cancellations aren't for the reason given .... sure hope that is the case

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, the Elio website says they are going to be in Springfield, Missouri, June 20th, 5-9 PM. Does anyone know how we can verify that info?

my experience with the tour and website has shown that so long as it is posted, they will be there .... from time to time they do change the schedule but those changes are usually posted in advance .... with this tour stop coming on the first day of them following the "Great Race," I tend to believe that the only issue will be more folks may want to see the P4 than they have time scheduled for some locations

Top Bottom