• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Towing The Elio / Towing With The Elio

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure you can build one for low cost Craig.. Roof racks are something I would like as an option so a Thule could be added for extra storage and easily removed when not needed..

Ray

Wrenched a lot when I use to drag race. It will be fun to get back under the hood so to speek.

Last edited:

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Putting something on the roof increases your frontal area. CDa and less weight is what gives the good mileage...

Though, I'd imagine depending on how far behind the vehicle it is that the trailer would incur its own frontal area resistance. And as narrow as the Elio is, I'd have to think that the trailer would have to be awfully darn close to the car to not incur pretty much the full brunt of the headwinds.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Though, I'd imagine depending on how far behind the vehicle it is that the trailer would incur its own frontal area resistance. And as narrow as the Elio is, I'd have to think that the trailer would have to be awfully darn close to the car to not incur pretty much the full brunt of the headwinds.

Top Bottom