• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Toy Elio?

Farm Boy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Would anyone besides me like to see an Elio toy? Like a Match Box or Hot Wheels car, or a put together model you custom paint and or modify yourself. Maybe they are to "OLD SCHOOL" type toys for people today. For me, I would like to see and have them.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
nice idea ..
iagree.gif

Jim

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would anyone besides me like to see an Elio toy? Like a Match Box or Hot Wheels car, or a put together model you custom paint and or modify yourself. Maybe they are to "OLD SCHOOL" type toys for people today. For me, I would like to see and have them.
I'd like one. Maybe Elio will authorize someone to make commemorative models or toys. We can hope.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh, I miss the days of smelling testers paint and glue. Toys that gave kids a sense of accomplishment and the pride of creating something. Granted it was just as fun to blow up or burn the model afterwards!

Blow them up????? NNNOOooooooooooooooo I kept all of mine in pristine condition; even did part of the show circuit
<geezz talk about be anal retentive at an early age > :p

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to have a Match Box Elio. What fun that would be. I assume something like that has to be approved by EM before it can be designed and built. :-) Z

Top Bottom